Please note: This is a list of our top 10 processes for producing a virtual event, but it is not intended to be everything we require and execute in our planning process. We know many of you are pivoting to virtual events and don't know where to begin. These 10 steps are simply meant to be food for thought.
Develop fundraising goals, objectives, and theme.
Identify a virtual platform that will meet all event programming requirements.
1. Develop event programming
2. Identify and confirm speakers
3. Create Run of Show
1. Contact and confirm speakers
2. Produce all videos and/or photo collages
3. Identify and coordinate entertainment segment
1. Set fundraising goal
2. Confirm event ticket price
3. Develop sponsorship opportunities
4. Identify who does the "Ask"
5. Develop what the "Ask" offers
1, Select registration platform
2. Create strategic marketing opportunities during registration process
3. Track registration closely for fundraising and marketing accountability
1. Create event branding
2. Develop comprehensive marketing strategy
3. Track marketing progress to ensure fundraising goals are met and exceeded
1. Identify your target audience
2. Identify companies who want to reach your target audience
3. Develop sponsorship packages with strategic partnership opportunities
4. Coordinate process to track sponsorship sales
1. Finalize Run of Show
2. Practice production performance
3. Review videos and photo collages
4. Run through entire show and make final edits
1. Reach your audience
2. Meet and exceed your fundraising goal
3. Have fun!